Vinyl Siding is an excellent choice for homeowners to improve the look of their home, eliminate painting, reduce energy bills, while adding greater storm resistance.
Finding ways to save energy is a paramount issue in these great United States. Energy costs are rising and people everywhere are looking to save money and reduce emissions. Fortunately, American manufacturers are investing at historical highs to research and create energy efficient products. We, as Americans, realize the importance of energy saving technologies to reduce our reliance on foreign energy sources. Thus, the responsible consumers that we are, make the small investments necessary to achieve these goals of energy independence. Not to mention the energy bill savings we can achieve by wisely investing into our homes.
A simple and effective way to save energy and money is to use energy efficient insulated siding. With its SOLID CORE™ insulated backing, Exterior Portfolio® helps keep your home warm in the winter and cool in the summer. CraneBoard® 6 and 7 are engineered with SOLID CORE™ insulation, which includes the SmartTrack™ moisture management system. This system, with its air ventilation ridges and grooved channels, ensures that your home breathes easy and allows moisture to evaporate.
SOLID CORE™ insulated backing and the SmartTrack moisture management system help to improve energy efficiency. The R in SOLID CORE stands for the “R” in R-Value, which measures thermal resistance and expresses the impact of how the product will improve energy efficiency. Exterior Portfolio’s family of insulated products have an R-Value up to 2.5.
Less painting, more insulation, greater storm resistance; what more could you ask for from an exterior wall covering?
Please fill out the contact form and we will contact you ASAP to discuss your siding needs. Also, our siding estimator provides free siding estimates and vinyl siding pricing.
Why Install Vinyl Siding?
- No long-term maintenance costs of sealing or painting. Occasional rinse with a garden hose and a soft cloth is the only maintenance required
- Vinyl siding for a house is more affordable than brick, stucco, wood, fiber cement, and aluminum siding
- Impervious to termites and all types of wood boring insects and pests
- Vinyl siding for houses is available with insulated backing to increase energy efficiency
- Many siding styles, siding patterns, and siding color options allow you to create traditional or unique designs
What Are the Benefits of Insulated Vinyl Siding?
- Increased Energy Efficiency
- Energy Star Classified Siding
- Greater R-values of up to 2.5
- Up to 20x the R-value of fiber cement siding
- National average in energy savings costs is $420.00 per year
- Reduces outside noise transmission by up to 45% creating a more relaxing and enjoyable home
- Impact Resistant vinyl siding to withstand strikes from objects that could crack traditional home exteriors.
- Baseballs, ladders, golf balls, and hail meet their match with insulated siding’s extreme durability.
- Wind Resistant to withstand wind loads up to 200 mph.
- Available in wider, more realistic panel sizes that mimic real wood siding and provides the solid feel and rigidity of wood siding
- Complete Moisture and Insect Management System
- Insect Resistant – carpenter ants and termites will not nest in foam
- Mold Resistant – prevents mold and mildew from growing on the foam
- Improved air infiltration protection by 17%
- Permeability rating of 5. Rating of 1 or less is a significant vapor barrier. Guaranteed to breathe and will not retain moisture.
- Insulated Vinyl Siding installation costs are less than fiber cement siding costs
- Life of The Home, Transferable Lifetime Warranty